Client Program Notifications
This guide explains what client program notifications are, and how to enable program notifications.
Skip to section:
Client program notifications are notifications that are delivered to your client's mobile that provide reminders for them to complete their programs. Notifications are sent based upon their program schedule and can be turned on or off during program scheduling.
Step 1: Create a program for your client from the Program Builder screen, then click Assign to client.
Step 2: Select a program start date, schedule program frequency and and duration, and then navigate to Program options at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: At the bottom of the list, is the toggle for notifications. Turning this on will allow your client to receive program reminder notifications. If turned off, your client will not receive any notifications.
After you have assigned the program to your client and you wish to turn them off, you can do so during the editing process of a client's active program.
When notifications are delivered to your client's mobile is dependent on how you've scheduled your client's program. In the case below, the practitioner set the client's program to be completed at 2pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
How often you want them to perform the program
- Whenever: 10:00am on the first day of their program only
- Every day – notification daily
- Specific days – notification on this day
- Every "x" day – notification locked from the program start date
- "x" days per week - notification based off pre-defined schedule
When you want them to perform the program
- No specific time: 10:00am
- "x" sessions per day: 9:00am
- Time periods:
- Morning: 8:00am
- Noon: 12:00pm
- Afternoon: 3:00pm
- Evening: 6:00pm
- Specific time/s: just before the hour in which they are due to complete their program. (e.g. a notification for a program to be completed at 12:30pm will arrive just before 12:00pm).
If you require any further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org