ABOUT TELEHAB CLINIKO INTEGRATION
A Cliniko integration enables practitioners to directly access a profile in TeleHab from a client profile in Cliniko – a practice management system.
Once a Cliniko integration has been set up with TeleHab, client profiles in Cliniko can sync with TeleHab.
- When a client profile is created in Cliniko, the profile details can be synced to TeleHab by clicking the Open in TeleHab button in Cliniko.
- When a client profile is edited in Cliniko, the updated profile details can be synced to TeleHab by clicking the Open in TeleHab button in Cliniko.
A Cliniko integration also enables practitioners to import a client list from Cliniko into TeleHab.
Note: The Cliniko integration with TeleHab enables a one-way sync of profile data. Once a Cliniko Integration with TeleHab has been set up, client profile details should only be created and updated in Cliniko to avoid being overwritten.
The Cliniko integration process involves the following steps:
- Obtain an API Key from Ciniko
- Set up Cliniko Integration in TeleHab
- Set up access to TeleHab client profile from Cliniko patient profile
- [Optional] Import Cliniko client list into TeleHab
SET UP A CLINIKO INTEGRATION
Step 1 - Obtain an API Key from Cliniko
- Log in to your Cliniko account
- Click My info on the bottom of the left-hand menu
- Scroll down to API key section
- Click Manage API keys
- Click Add an API key
- Input a name for the API key
- Click Create API Key
- Copy the API key
Step 2 - Set up Cliniko Integration in TeleHab
- Log in to your TeleHab practitioner account.
- Click the Settings button from the main menu.
- Click the Software integration tab
- Click Set up Cliniko integration.
- Paste the API Key from Cliniko and click Save.
- You must have user permissions for TeleHab PMS/EMR link, to access the software integration page
- You will receive a message when your integration settings are saved successfully. If integration is not successful, wait a moment and try again. If you are not successful again, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3 - Set up access to TeleHab client profile from Cliniko patient profile
- Open your Cliniko account.
- Click Settings on the left-hand menu
- Go to Our Clinic
- Click Integrations
- Scroll down to Connected patient apps section
- Input TeleHab into App name field
- Copy and paste https://app.telehab.io/app/patients/integration into the App URL field
- Click Save connected patient apps
- Once setup, when you open a Patient profile in Cliniko you can access the patient's TeleHab profile by clicking the Open in tab on the top right menu.
Step 4 - [Optional] Import Cliniko client list into TeleHab
- Ensure you have Set up a Cliniko Integration in TeleHab.
- Go to Software integration in Settings.
- Click the Sync patients button.
- Cliniko client profiles will be listed, and any profiles with errors will appear at the top of the page.
- Profile errors will occur when a profile is missing one or more of the following required fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Sex)
- Profile fields should be updated in Cliniko, as profile data only syncs one way - from Cliniko to TeleHab.
- Profile errors do not need to be updated immediately. TeleHab will save client profiles that fail to sync and these can be updated in Cliniko later.
- This may take several minutes, depending on the number of clients being imported.
- When the sync is completed. Sync results will be displayed.
- Sync results will display the number of clients synced and the number of failed entries.
- You can update your TeleHab profile list from the Profiles page. When you click the Sync icon, any new or updated clients in Cliniko will sync with TeleHab.