Add a Practitioner to your Organisation
This article explains how to create a new TeleHab user account for a practitioner in your organisation.
Step 1: Click the Settings button from the main menu.
Step 2: Click the Manage users tab.
Step 3: Click the Go to VALD Hub Management button.
Step 4: Click the Create User button.
Step 5: Input the Given Name, Family Name and Email for the new user.
- If you select specific Categories and Groups you will not be able to issue TeleHab Practitioner permissions.
- If you wish to provide your new user with permission to TeleHab software integration settings, select TeleHab PMS/EMR link – View, Create, Modify, Delete.
Step 7: Click the Save button. You will return to the user management tab, where all your users will be listed.
- Your new user will automatically be sent a welcome email to create a password and log into TeleHab.
- Please have your new user check their junk mail and other similar folders, if they do not see the email in their inbox.
- If a user does not receive their welcome email, you can also resend their welcome email from VALD Hub User Management.
- For more details on creating a password, please open the Practitioner Sign Up support page.
Step 8: Click Open TeleHab icon to return to TeleHab.
If you require any further assistance creating practitioners within your organisation or have a large number of practitioners to add to your organisation please contact email@example.com.